By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
We may collect the following information and data from you:
• Contact information (such as name and email address)
• Username and hashed password for services that require login
• Profile information that you volunteer (such as profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites)
• Automatically collected data (such as IP Address, your device's operating system, browser type and language)
• Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), and your device name
• General location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application
• Precise-geo-location information from your mobile device (but only with your express consent)
• Game data (such as your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via analytics and your player ID)
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
CodeHound may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a Social Network Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in our games and/or you can invite them to join you in our games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent CodeHound stores any of this information.
CodeHound's primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers via Amazon Web Services and may store information on other servers.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
• Create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
• Identify and suggest connections with other users;
• Operate and improve our Service;
• Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Provide and deliver products and services you request;
• Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you; • Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by CodeHound and our selected partners;
• Enable you to communicate with other users; and
• Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing the Sites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
We may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail. We may use this information to provide you Services.
We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with the Sites and notify you about CodeHound news and promotions.
We may use your email address when you contact our customer service group to contact you about your experience with CodeHound and notify you about company news and promotions.
If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy.
When you use any of the our games or applications on a mobile platform, we may record certain information and data, such as your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and your user experience, and may also be utilized for other purposes, such as interest based advertising as described elsewhere in this Policy.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track games by us, which you are playing.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
With only your express consent, we or our partners may collect your precise location based information (GPS) for the purpose of matching you with opponent players in your local area, to tailor content specific to your area (such as event announcements), to show your location to other players, and to match your device location to certain points of interest for purposes of interest based advertising as described elsewhere in this Policy. Other players in our game may then be able to see that you are available to play a game when you participate in specific areas of our games. Please note, participation in this part of the Service is not a requirement for all gameplay in our games, but it may be a requirement for example to participate in local gameplay with others in your area.
Advertisers on mobile devices and our third party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use Advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising.
These advertisers and third party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about you, such as your Service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analyzing, tracking and measuring advertisement performance and to provide interest based advertising.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser or third party advertiser or analytics partner.
• Google Play Services
CodeHound does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• CodeHound may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services includes, analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for CodeHound.
• We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, CodeHound may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or delete your personal information by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We will respond to your access request within a reasonable timeframe.
CodeHound takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.